- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send you newsletters, updates and freebies
If you agree, Bliss hunter will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Bliss hunter processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Bliss hunter will keep your email until unsubscribed. Once the 4 years period has expired, we will delete your data.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bliss hunter from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Blissful Creations.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to access – You have the right to request Bliss hunter for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bliss hunter correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bliss hunter to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bliss hunter erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bliss hunter restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bliss hunter’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bliss hunter transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What data do we collect?
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Determine your content of preference
- Functionality – Bliss hunter uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bliss hunter uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Bliss hunter sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies?
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: